Judging you if you don’t reblog this
JESUS TAKE THE PRNDL
Kill Bill technically takes place in the same universe as Spy Kids just so you all know
how do you figure that
uncle machete from spy kids is the same machete from machete and machete kills, if that wasn’t clear
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
“Where do angels go when they die?”
THIS HURTS EVEN MORE NOW THAT RICHARD’S CONFIRMED THAT THE PEPSI MAX GUY WAS REALLY GABRIEL.
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE THOUGH
Look, as far as I am concerned EVERYTHING RICHARD SPEIGHT IS IN: HE’S GABRIEL.
JUST THIS WEEK: I have laughed my ass off through (otherwise very serious episodes) of
and the whole time i was like “you guys, he is messing with you right now AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOOOOOOOW”
It’s the other way around. Gabriel is Richard Speight jr.
Gabriel is Gabriel is Gabriel
To me I see him in shows and just exlaim “GABRIEL”… Did it will my mum once and she just looked at me and said “I didn’t know you read the bible?”
Oh mother. You are so uniformed.
It’s so sad that some of the loveliest and kindest people dislike themselves a lot
this is the best thing in the entire world
she should greet jane as if nothing happened and see how jane reacts
she should avoid school the next day. And the next. Every night, she should put on the exact outfit she had on that day, hose herself down until she’s completely drenched and stand in Jane’s yard. When Jane is home alone, she should approach the window, staring at her. Knock on it if you don’t have her attention.
That’ll get her back for killing you and trying to hide the evidence.
Ease up there, Satan.
Ease up? SHE TRIED TO KILL HER